Welcome to the
TOWN of ELBRIDGE
5 Route 31, P.O. Box 568, Jordan, New York 13080
Phone: 689-9031 Fax: 689-3122
We apologize, due to the Time Warner transfer to a new website vendor, our website may be experiencing some issues. If you are unable to view any needed files please do not hesitate to call our offices at 315-689-9031. Again we apologize.
Information at a Glance
- The Town of Elbridge is now accepting letters of interest for the position of Scheduler for the Jordan-Elbridge Transportation Program (JET) from September 1st - 15th, 2016. This is a part time position consisting of up to 15 hours biweekly and pays $11.00 per hour. Responsibilities include the scheduling and coordination of transportation for seniors and disabled residents in the JE School District who are in need of rides to medical appt. and other essential services. Letters of interest should be directed to the Town of Elbridge Town Clerk, PO Box 568, 5 Rte 31, Jordan NY 13080 no later than September 15th, 2016.
- AARP classes to be held at the JE Community Center Thursday, September 15th, 8:30AM to 3:00PM. (More information on our Senior's page.)
- Flu Clinic to be held at the JE Community Center Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 beginning at 1:00PM.
- Onondaga County Health Department Upcoming Free Rabies Clinic - scheduled for Thursday, October 6th from 5PM to 7PM at the JE Community Center 1 Route 31, Jordan, New York. Voluntary donations per family is appreciated. Please keep your pets on a leash or in a carrier. Remember to bring past rabies shot records with you. Scheduled Rabies Clinics
- Animal Cruelty - to report any issues within the Town regarding suspected/known animal cruelty matters please call 454-3469 Monday - Friday 8AM to 5PM, all other hours please contactt 911.
- TOWN ROAD NAMES - list of controlling entities.
- Jordan Elbridge Tax Bills - www.infotaxonline.com.